Functional Integrated Dry Needling - Module 1
• Muscle Fibers are arranged longitudinally close to one another & the typical arrangements helps them to be quite elastic & exhibit lot of tensile strength, but fails even with slightest shearing force.
• In Peripheral Pain Pathway Model (Module1) we are addressing the fascial bands, trigger bands, which are results of slightest shearing force because the muscle can only withstand longitudinal force & not shearing force.
• The Fascial Adhesive Bands (FAB), Trigger Band (TRB), Fascial Adhesive Areas (FAA), Trigger Point (TRP) sometimes feels like a twisted leather belt or sometimes feels like a water wave near the joint or sometimes feels like a tight knot typically a nut or almond sized, will be explained in detail.
• Ligamental Trigger Band (LTRB), Ligamental Fascial Adhesive Band (LTFAB) can also be found at the insertion of ligament which can be successfully treated with Peripheral Pain Pathway Model (Module1) of FIDN process which release adhesions that occur due to cross linking of the healing fibers.
• Chronic Trigger Bands (CTRB), Chronic Fascial Adhesive Bands (CFAB) are also effectively treated with this process which may involve sever pain because the adhesions should be broken from chronic bands so that it becomes acute bands.
• Peripheral Pain Pathway Model (Module1) the treatment is based on the fundamental idea that the Pathological Trigger Point (PTRP), Pathological Fascial Adhesive Area (PFAA) or Trigger Band(TRB), Fascial Adhesive Band (FAB) or Ligamental Trigger Band (LTRB), Ligamental Fascial Adhesive Band (LTFAB) are Connective Tissue Dysfunction (CTD) which can be restored immediately by reduction of pain in the patient, which helps in restoring muscle strength, muscle mobility & muscle function.
• Peripheral Pain Pathway Model (Module1) addresses successful treatment of the muscles concerned with Low Back Pain (LBP), whichplay major role in forming the multilayer myofascial structure of low back.
• The various Knee Dysfunctional Syndromes (KDS), which involves pain, weakness as well as loss of function, are successfully treated by Peripheral Pain Pathway Model (Module1) by treating the Continuum of the ligament as well as the muscle, whichis Retinacula.This exclusive technique in Peripheral Pain Pathway Model (Module1) is called as Retinacula Stimulation Technique (RST) and is used for variety of knee dysfunctions.
• Peripheral Pain Pathway Model (Module1) helps in bringing out the fear of needling of therapist & introduces him in the world of needling.
• Physical Therapists
• Medical Doctors
PT, MS (USA)
• PT, MPT Sports Physiotherapy, MS Pain Management USA.
• Chief Pain Management Consultant & Sports Physical Therapist at Prizorgo Pain Management & rehabilitation services.
• Chief Pain Management Consultant & Sports Physical Therapist for Standard Chartered Mumbai Marathon (2015).
• EX Physical Therapist for Conditioning camp Delhi Dardevils IPL Team (2016)
• Founder & Chief Instructor of University of MKT (Move Kinetic…Read more
By Dr.Mihir Somaiya | 15/01/2021 - 16/01/2021
Functional Integrated Dry Needling for Pain Management and Functional Rehabilitation is neurophysiological evidence base...View More
By Dr.Mihir Somaiya | 12/06/2021 - 09/10/2021
Functional Integrated Dry Needling - Module 1...View More
By Dr.Mihir Somaiya | 12/06/2021 - 27/11/2021
Functional Integrated Dry Needling - Module 2...View More