This course introduces the latest research, evidence-based practice and methods of all the core areas of sports rehabilitation, injury prevention and high-performance training by integrating the best practices of sports medicine and sports performance.
The program gives a comprehensive understanding in tailor made corrective exercises, biometrics of sports movements, sports rehabilitation models, protocols, functional soft tissue releasing techniques, the most efficient assisted stretching techniques, innovative mobilization methods, unique stabilization exercises, sports specific functional strength, and power exercises in rehabilitation, also kinesio tape techniques, sport cupping techniques, compression band techniques, IASTM techniques to treat injuries of musculoskeletal system, tendon, ligament, cartilage, soft tissue dysfunction and myofascial restriction.
06/03/2020 to 07/03/2020 ( 2 Days )
• Physiotherapists / Student Physiotherapists
• Sports Therapists or Candidates pursuing Sports therapy
• Athletic Trainers / Personal Trainers
• Fitness & Sports Professionals
• Remedial Massage Therapists
• Osteopaths / Student Osteopaths
• Chiropractors / Student Chiropractors
• Occupational Therapists
• and other healthcare providers
©2020 | All Rights Reserved | Developed By Analects Technologies