Learnovate Events understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, www.learnovate.ae (“Our Site”) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with Our obligations and your rights under the law.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
2. Information About Us
- In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
“personal data” means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to Us via Our Site.
- “We/Us/Our” means Learnovate Events and whose main trading address is Aspin Commercial Towers, Shaikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE
3. What Does This Policy Cover?
Our Site is owned and operated by Learnovate Events.
4. What Data Do We Collect?
Depending upon your use of Our Site, We may collect some or all of the following personal data:
5. How Do We Use Your Data?
- Job title;
- Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Company Name
- A list of the training needs we have identified with you
6. Your Right to Withhold Information
- All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected.
- Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for Our performance of a contract with you, or because you have consented to Our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in Our legitimate interests. Specifically, We may use your data for the following purposes:
- Supplying Our services to you (please note that We require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you);
- Personalizing and tailoring Our services for you;
- Replying to emails from you;
- Supplying you with emails that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by emailing us at email@example.com;
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email AND/OR or telephone AND/OR text message AND/OR post with information, news, and offers on Our services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to Us using your personal data at any time, and to request that We delete it.
- We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Data will therefore be retained for the following periods (or its retention will be determined on the following bases):
- Personal data will be retained indefinitely unless You request otherwise;
- In certain circumstances, We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include your personal data, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with legal obligations, a court order, or a governmental authority.
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- Learnovate Events will not store or pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
- Learnovate Events takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, www.learnovate.ae cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
7. How Can You Access Your Data?
You may access certain areas of Our Site without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on Our Site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
8. Contacting Us
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). We will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact Us for more details using the contact details below in section 8
- Please ensure that your query is clear, particularly if it is a request for information about the data We hold about you (as under section 5, above).
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.